25 years of innovation!
BMS Maschinenfabrik as innovation leader – 100% focus on the customer’s needs
- Founded as a one-man business. The first products are chamber pasteurizers and packing machines for small and medium capacities
- First employee hired
- Development of the packing machine UNIPACK 100 and the pack conveyor UNITRANS for containers, packs and pallets
- Development of the portal-type palletiser UNIPAL 105 with portal technology for high capacities
- Development of the UNIPACK 103 packing machine with portal technology for highest capacities
- Foundation of the company BMS Maschinenfabrik GmbH. The first “one-stop shop” complete dry part of a bottling line is supplied by BMS. Workforce increases to 20 employees
- Development of the column-type palletiser UNIPAL 108
- Development of own automation solutions
- Development of the UNIPAL 201 Glass and can sweep-off type depalletiser BMS carries out the project planning, delivery and installation of the first repacking system as system supplier
- New design of packing machine UNIPACK 2.0 with portal technology for small and medium capacities New design of UNIMODUL: an “all-in-one” solution for the repacking of very different packs – perfectly tailored to the packaging variety of the customer
- BMS carries out the project planning, delivery and installation of the first sorting system as system supplier
25 year anniversary of BMS Maschinenfabrik. For a quarter of a century BMS has stood for individual solutions, top product quality “Made in Pfatter” and an all-encompassing service for packing, palletising and conveyor equipment for the beverage, dairy and food industry. In this anniversary year BMS has a workforce of some 100 dedicated employees.
- BMS Maschinenfabrik is building its own future. The ground-breaking ceremony on 05.11.2018 marked the construction launch for a new production hall and a new office building
- State-of-the-art manufacturing technology in the production: introduction of LEAN management
- Expansion of the management. Since April 2019, Sebastian Jost has been working alongside Thomas Lehmann as managing director for technology, production and projects.
- BMS becomes a partner of the international group of companies EOL Packaging Experts
- Commissioning of the new production hall and move into the new office building