Palletisers and depalletisers for every performance range
Palletising technology “Made in Germany”
BMS palletisers and depalletisers are stable, compact machines that are designed for all performance ranges and packing requirements. Depending on the spatial conditions and specific requirements we also offer individually tailored solutions – using both column and portal technology.
The universal modular design enables the combination of any kind of palletising and depalletising. It is also possible to combine both functions in the basic machines. Featuring a compact design and high precision functionality our palletising systems meet the highest load requirements. The axes control and our wide range of product-optimised gripper systems additionally provide fast and reliable operation with maximum pack protection as well as high stacking quality.
The BMS UNIPAL series
Overview of UNIPAL palletising technology
Combined layer gripper head
For handling a wide spectrum of layers and packs.
Inserter of layer pads
Inserter and remover of layer pads
- Optional equipment for palletisers with integrated layer pad inserter or remover for every performance range
- Removal from magazine and handling with vacuum gripper
- Handling of layer pads with vacuum gripper
- Optionally available with integrated layer pad magazine
Combined row gripper head
For packing (repacking), the palletising of packs in rows and pallet handling.
Automated head change-over system
- When using different gripper head systems
- Z-axis with pneumatically controlled quick-release coupling
- Mounting element on gripper head
- Head change-over at the push of a button
Roller surface gripper head
For loading sensitive products such as cartons or shrink-packs.
- Compact structure through integrated design
- Equipped with roller carriage or precision guides, depending on respective use
- High level of availability through optimised components