Sweep-off type depalletising
BMS new glass sweep-off depalletiser UNIPAL 202 – the ideal machine for the infeed of new glass and/or cans into your filling plant.
With the new-developed UNIPAL 202 new glass sweep-off depalletiser BMS delivers both diversity and high output levels in the small and medium performance range. In addition, the new glass sweep-off depalletiser UNIPAL 202 offers all the advantages of the BMS portal design, such as maximum flexibility, small footprint and modular design for easy integration into your existing plant system.
The sweep-off axis in telescopic design permits overlapping axis movements and therefore faster cycle times with minimum space requirement. In this way, up to 200 layers can be processed per hour in the smallest of spaces. The telescopic design of the sweep-off axis also permits discharge of the containers at any height and simultaneously reduces the risk of collision with other machines.
The BMS new glass sweep-off depalletiser UNIPAL 202 is extendible with external modules such as, for instance, an external centring system. Continuous holding of the top layer of the new glass pallet beyond the sweep-off process guarantees maximum process reliability.
It is also possible to supplement the BMS new glass sweep-off depalletiser UNIPAL 202 with an additional external module – a layer pad remover. Inverted trays, top frames, layer pads and bottom layers as well as empty pallets are taken up by the layer pad remover, stacked or placed in a magazine. Perhaps you need a third storage bay? We have a solution for this as well: by simply supplementing the new glass sweep-off depalletiser with a second layer pad remover.
With the BMS new glass sweep-off depalletiser UNIPAL 202 you can handle all standard pallet sizes and containers. The quiet and reliable operation of the machine as well as its simple operating concept establish a very high level of plant availability. In short, the new-developed new glass sweep-off depalletiser UNIPAL 202 sets new standards in footprint, availability, flexibility and performance.
Many years of experience in the palletising sector, along with our highly trained and innovative engineers, ensure you the best mechanical engineering, functionality and performance in this application as well.
- Stainless steel base frame
- Bottle table
- Lift column for layer pad remover
- Inverted tray separator
- Pallet gripper
- Layer pad magazine
- Layer pad suction device
- Position for pallet stack
- Pallet conveyor
- Pallet sizes: glassworks and Euro
- Centring frame
- Lift carriage with telescope
BMS new glass sweep-off depalletiser in operation
BMS portal machine UNIPACK 2.0 – overview of technologies
Product advantages UNIPAL
- Robust and durable machine design
- Designed for high outputs*
- Modular system for flexible project planning
- Machine concept with enhanced energy efficiency through state-of-the-art servo drives and counterweights
- Proven Siemens PLC and SEW drive technology
- Individual and customer-specific machine size
- Modular design as linear-arm or swivel-arm robot
- Sweep-out version with top discharge or height adjustment
* The output of the machine depends on the type of container and the used packing aids