With its new development of the packing machine UNIPACK 2.0 BMS has responded to the increase in variety of products and containers in the small and medium performance range. Compared to the previous model the new portal-type packer is much more powerful and can now be used for all pick-and-place applications in the brewing, beverage, dairy and food industry.
The UNIPACK 2.0 offers all advantages of the proven BMS portal design featuring maximum flexibility, short retooling times and high investment security based on the retrofit ability of the portal axis.
Other characteristic features of the UNIPACK 2.0 are its modular design, its consistent hygiene design as well as its optimised structure and operation.
Overview of the UNIPACK 2.0 technologies
- Configurable axes
- Freely teachable positions
- Packing cam optimally designed to fit the product
- Fast adjustment of stops
- Future oriented
- Open design – “all-round view”
- Easy to clean
- Ergonomic handling when changing head and handling parts through optional handling parts magazine
- Integrated vibrator and completeness monitoring check
- Transfer panel between container transport and bottle table
- Container transport using flat-top chain of steel or plastic or mat conveyor, depending on the task.
- Integrated infeed and pack stopper
- Pack transport with flat-top chain of steel
- Optimised railing
Optimised long-term packing bells adjusted to fit the product range
- Packing bell with gripper finger
- Packing bell with inflatable sleeve
- Packing bells for PET
- Packing bells for clip-lock bottles
- Packing bell for tight spaces
- Special packing bells
- Rigid and axially adjustable gripper heads
- Individually adjustable gripper heads for individual pack
- Gripper heads for carton
- Repacking gripper heads for carton
- Automated label orientation
- Automated clip-lock rotation
- Full-crate monitoring